Sit, Stand and Move with greater Ease and Grace
Work, Play and Rest with greater Joy and SatisfactionAlexander Technique restores the natural poise and coordination that facilitates easy, lively movement. It works by by learning to stop little-recognized habits that aggravate or cause stress, pain or fatigue and by learning to engage our innate, postural support.
- Improve posture, range of motion and breathing
- Reduce joint strain and muscular tension
- Increase energy, endurance and agility
- Relieve common aches and pains
- Prevent physical and mental wear and tearEndorsed by healthcare professionals and studied at leading performing-arts schools around the world, Alexander Technique has been helping people for over 100 years.Claire Rechnitzer teaches individual Alexander Technique lessons at her home studio in Blue Ash, Ohio as well as group lessons and presentations in the greater Cincinnati area.
People from all walks of life use Alexander Technique to manage and relieve everyday aches and pains, to cope with work-related challenges, to adjust to pregnancy or aging, to help recover from illness or injury and to advance athletic or professional skills. You too can learn - regardless of your condition or fitness level - it's simple and it's fun!
Call 513.373.7396 for a free consultation or to schedule a demonstration.